Emergency Medicine - Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Plainfield, IN Job
CleanSlate Addiction Treatment Centers - Plainfield, IN
- Hours: PRN Options Available | Flexible Scheduling | Minimum 2 Days per Week
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 3 Patients per Hour
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: $220K - $240K+ | KPI Incentives
- Benefits: - Student Loan Options Beyond NHSC
- Sign-on and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Medical, Dental, Vision with Employer Contribution
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Advocacy
- 4 Weeks PTO, 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k with 3% Match
- Additional Info: - Valid License in the State Applying
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) is required.
- X-DEA waiver, which CleanSlate will assist you in obtaining.
- Experience with addiction not required to apply
- Open to any Board Certified specialty physician
- The team will consist of at least 1 physician, 1 NP/PA, 1 Center Manager, MA/Phlebotomist, Receptionist, Care Coordinator, LCSW (OH, KY, and FL).
- As part of a carefully designed treatment team, you will help patients develop their knowledge and understanding, and utilize the tools they need to recover from substance use disorders and avoid relapse.
- CleanSlate is a leading provider of outpatient clinics treating substance dependency and is dedicated to finding the best clinician for this life-changing program.
- "Mission driven, Patients First"
- Become a warrior for hope with us.
- EMR: Stratus
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in