For more than two centuries now, the City of Salem has remained a superb place to live, retaining its old-fashioned, small-town community feel while providing residents some of the highest quality schools, facilities, and services in Virginia. The development of the Moyer Sports Complex, the Salem Recreation Center, and the Salem Senior Citizen Center, the expansion of Longwood Park and Lake Spring renovations have enhanced the recreation and leisure opportunities for all Salem residents. The construction of the Salem Rescue Squad facilities and the expansion of the Salem Police and Fire Department facilities have helped to ensure that high-quality public safety services are provided. The Farmers Market and Main Street Beautification project brings vibrancy and people to downtown. In addition, the opening of the Salem Civic Center in 1967, Lewis-Gale Hospital in 1972, Salem High School in 1977, Salem Stadium in 1985, the Salem Museum in 1992, Memorial Stadium in 1995, and the Salem Visitor’s Center in 1997 have all contributed to making Salem a thriving, progressive city with a bright future indeed.
TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Urologist Physician to join a well-established medical center in the Roanoke, VA area. Please inquire within to hear more details about this exciting new opportunity!
- 500+ bed regional referral center
- New Urologic Service Line to better serve patients in Southwest VA regional
- Robotics available
- Call schedule is 1:3
- Primary Care, Oncology, and Radiology Service Lines to provide a multi-disciplinary team approach which gives better outcomes and higher satisfaction for your patients
- Position is employed by larger Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefits
Start Date: ASAP
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in