Northern Indiana outpatient FM - Optional FPOB Job
- CDoctor has been there over 34+ years, he planned to retire in 2019 but gave his notice early in May 2018.
- Newest FP has been there 15 years, very stable.
- One of the busiest clinic locations in the system.
- The busiest guy averages about 35 ppd but that is by choice.
- Most doctors see about 25 ppd.
- EMR – clinics are Allscripts. Hospital uses Evident.
- 3 exam rooms per doctor (12 total) and 2 procedure rooms.
- Clinic has 1 full time MD, 1 open MD spot, 1 part time MD, and 1 full time NP
- each provider has 1 dedicated MA, and then typically there is a float MA per side of the building. There are 3 people working the phones, 3 people working registration, 1 LPN assigned to work lab, 1 on site supervisor to manage the staff and 1 director for all clinics.
Average daily schedule/Call
- Doctors are taking their own phone calls for their patients. They feel that call is minimized if patients are handled appropriately and they know their patients better.
- Schedule is flexible – one works 4 – 10 hour days, some start at 7, others at 8 but office closes at 5.
- Providers can cover their own in patients if they want to, but there is a hospitalists service that most opt to use.
- 25 bed critical access
- 3 OR, 6 ICU
- Less than 200 deliveries per year
- 12 family Practice (MD’s, DO’s, and NP’s) 5 are FPOB (2 of them do c-sections)
- 2 pediatricians
- 1 Internal Medicine also functions as day time hospitalists
- 1 pulmonologists
- 4 Ortho providers (2 physicians and 2 NP’s)
- 1 OB/GYN
- 2 General Surgeons
- 1 Wound Care/Nail care specialists (APRN)
- We offer ENT, Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, and Urology services through contracted services with non-hospital owned providers
Financials – Salary plus production hits 75th percentile.
- Family Practice with OB 75% Midwest $315,654
- Family Practice 75% Midwest $291,137
- Relocation at $5000
- sign on bonus potential
- $50,000 for NHSC loan forgiveness
- OB is a bonus but not required.
- C-sections are allowed but not required.
- Doctors live in surrounding communities.
- Just South of South Bend, IN – Home to Notre Dame.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
Elevate Healthcare Consultants
View Company Profile
||Mar 25, 2019
||Family Practice,Family Practice with OB
||1/6 or less
Login or Register to View Contact Information|