Physician / Pulmonology - Critical Care / Alabama / Permanent / Permanent Pulmonology Critical Care Opening in Central Alabama Job
MEDSTAFF National Medical Staffing
View Company Profile
<< Go back
|Feb 03, 2024
|Pulmonology - Critical Care
|Alabama - Near Auburn
Medstaff is assisting with a Permanent Pulmonology Critical Care physician opening for a client just Northwest from Auburn, AL. Beautifully located lakeside, in the southernmost foothills of the Appalachians and surrounded by lakes, parklands and a National Forest.
Here are the details:
- Looking to hire a family oriented, Board Certified Pulmonology Critical Care physician
- Will require AL license, but if not already licensed, the client is willing to wait for licensing
- M-F, 8am-5pm, with call 10 days per month (Callback is very rare)
- Will see Pulmonary patients in the clinic
- 6 bed ICU so call is not that strenuous
- Rounding in the ICU is minimal - can be done either before clinic or during lunch; rarely pulled from clinic unless there is a super critical patient in the ICU
- Majority are Medicare and Medicaid patients
- The physician would be a voluntary faculty member of the local university (they get to use the brand and logo on their coat and materials), they get to attend grand rounds, skills training, etc but there is no research or teaching requirement. This gives them a larger support system to lean on and a referral source with those really complex patients.
- EMR is Meditech soon to be Expanse
- Sign on bonus, great salary and benefits
If interested, please contact Debra Christie at xxxxxxxxxxx* for more information and to line up an interview.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
Login or Register to View Contact Information