**Tweet Tweet** A little birdie told me that TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is actively seeking a BC/BE General Gastroenterologist to join an established practice in Florence, SC. Take a peep below for more information!
Florence, SC has a population of 200,000 people and is located near major cities such as Charlotte, NC, and Charleston, SC. With warm weather, it offers outdoor recreation, such as, golf, tennis, and water activities year-round. This mid-sized Southern city is large enough to boast a performance theater, symphony orchestra, many ballet companies, museums, festivals, the Pee Dee Cyclones in the Southern Professional Hockey league, and the world-class recreation complex Freedom Florence. Still, the City is small enough to preserve a small-town feeling with several tree-lined streets and parks, all of which add to the pleasant lifestyle that citizens enjoy. A recent revitalization of its downtown has made Florence a center of activity for visitors and people living in the Pee Dee region. Great dining, cultural events, live music, shopping and the arts now define the Florence scene.
Position Type: Permanent
Specialty: General Gastroenterologist
Brief Description of Position/Facility:
- Hospital employed position, 6 Gastroenterologist on staff
- GI services for patients include advanced procedures
- Call 1:7
- Practice has service area of xxxxxxxxxxx* million people, average wait time for an appointment is currently 6-8 weeks
- Hospital is a stable 500 bed, tertiary care facility, with an efficient GI lab, and a full spectrum of ancillary services available
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary, plus incentive bonus based on RVU production
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation & CME allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive health and retirement benefit package
Start Date: ASAP
Don’t be a loon and let this awesome opportunity fly the coop! Call Lindsay today at (xxxxxxxxxxx* for more information! You can also send your CV to xxxxxxxxxxx*!